Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Adriana Mae Hartpence
After a really long Monday we finally Welcomed
Adriana Mae Hartpence to the world. I think she was really happy where she was because she did not want to come out. The Nurse seemed to be pushing for a C section after about 11 hours, but fortuantly for us DR STEELE was patient and let Christine endure a little longer. She was born at 10:10pm on May 12th 2008 and weighed
6lbs 14oz. (That was my guess!!!) She is so little compared to our other 2 births and she is SO CUTE!!! (says Alena)

Dean shows his fist in excitement exclaiming YES to having a baby sister
Alena is a Great big sister and will really be a Wonderful help around the house.

Look She is holding Adriana all by herself!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

beautiful, beautiful, sweet, sweet baby! I'm so glad you posted pictures on here! Keep them coming. Congratulations! We love you guys!

TRICKY said...

Congrats!!! We just loved meeting her-she is so tiny and precious! Please let us know if you need a break and we can watch Alena and Dean for you. Get lot's of sleep when you can! Congrats!!!!

Jamma said...

Oh Adriana is such a beautiful baby. Thank you for inviting me to witness her birth...it was such a spiritual experience. I am thankful to Heavenly Father for my wonderful family. I am so blessed!! I love you all.

Moreau's said...

Yeah! You're not pregnant anymore, and look at that adorable baby girl! She is so, so, cute! I think that you guys have the cutest mold for all your kids! They all come out looking like eachother! How do you do it?
Congrats you guys!

Carole said...

WOW!! She's adorable-- and SO little. Thanks for the link to your blog. I'll call you this week.