Monday, November 10, 2008

HALLOWEEN FUN

Adriana the cutest little Jack-o-lantern....Her first Halloween

Alena a purrfect little black cat...
Cute Tigger......Jump Dean, Jump!!

What great looking make-up....they almost look like real cats!!

Dean and his fierce tiger face...roar!!
Hayden loves the Old McDonald tractor!!


One happy little skunk!!

What a little stinker... Hayden looking for the toys.

I think if Bella could talk she would ask "Why are you doing this to me??"
Bella loves Halloween....just as much as jamma...she had to wear her maid costume...She greeted all the tricker or treaters....ruff ruff


There you have it Cristian.....Our costumes. We love your monkey costume and wish we could have been together to go trick or treating. We love you and miss you a lot.

3 comments:

Jamma said...

Halloween is fun when the grandkids are around!! Miss you Cristian. Jamma loves all her sweet grandchildren...you all make me happy.

Rachel said...

oh everyone looks so cute! thanks so much for posting these. We miss and love you guys!

Cristian said...

THANKS JAMMA! I miss my cousins! I love you!