Thursday, December 6, 2007

Birthday Wishes

You've had a birthday shout hooray!
We want to sing to you today!
One year older and wiser too!
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy, Happy Birthday Ricky dear
Happy days will come to you all year!
If we had one wish than it would be!
A happy happy birthday to you from we:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!

We know that the experience you both(Tricky)
went through must have been super traumatic, but you
guys are seriously awesome! I wish I had you for neighbors!
Thanks for setting a great example of taking care
and looking out for our neighbors!

We LOVE you!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! I hope you have a great day! We love you and are so grateful for you!

Jamma said...

They say it's your birtday...
Happy Birthday to you!!
I just want you to know how much I love you and how proud I am of the Man that you have become. You and your family are such a blessing in my life. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday, we'll do dinner on Sunday. LOVE YOU!!

Little Larry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Can you believe that you are 28? I remember when that was old to us. Now Karen is almost 40... just kidding that is a ways away. We are getting older but don't seem to feel like anything has changed. Hope you had a great day.

gio said...

happy birthday rick!