Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Let it Snow!


Oh how I love the snow and I know that many of you are jealous of the beautiful winter season I am experiencing here in Utah. I have the joy of putting on layers and layers of clothes, always scared that I might slip and fall (which happened the other day at work. I was covered in snow. Haha), actually have to drive slower than the speed limit to avoid sliding on ice, and so, so many other wonderful things.
So it snowed last weekend and it is supposed to snow and I mean snow this weekend. Oh how I am so excited. haha. I think you all need to come and visit so we can play in the snow and you can get a little enjoyment of what I live in and love hahahahaha!

I love you all! Peace out Suckas!

5 comments:

Moreau's said...

Marla you look like a model! Hottie! Will you make time to go shopping with me at the quiksilver outlet. I need some help picking out some cool beanies for Joey Hutchings. Let me know if you can do that!--Karen

Rachel said...

ha ha. Everyone really is missing out on the whole snow experience. I can't complain though, I'd have to agree with Marla that it is beautiful . . . if you're not driving in it or not sliding in ice, or falling in a snow hole on your way to lunch. Oh to have been that UPS guy that spotted you going down in the snow. Funny Funny! You do look like a model. What a beautiful sister we have!

TRICKY said...

You look gorgeous darling!

Jamma said...

BURR!!! looks cold, but you look as they say HOT!! You are so cute. I don't think I would get much enjoyment living in the snow. I hope you are looking forward to coming to sunny Santee,(I hope it will be sunny when you are here). I am looking forward to having everyone home. I love you and please be careful and keep warm.

Little Larry said...

What happen to your lip? Is that from the fall on the snow? It seems to have swelled a little bit on your left side. Did you lose your fingers as well, because I only see 2? I hope everything is okay. For having fallen so hard you sure look goooood. Be careful!!! Next time it could be your chin.