Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmastime at Disneyland!

We had the wonderful opportunity to go to the "Happiest Place on Earth" together yesterday. We had a lot of fun and wanted to share some pictures with you all!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheaCbw9vDj8ijLxOqqAnAGlTUaV64PrZeG5a0VkyiuXYUVoc50W1kPqqM9Rm2KSvml8sAWmsHvFhY6DfmUZ1m3AkZ6VAFpTWKb98hS7hF55ND8foddriunk1PMlsce4zgkibFTjy64gQ/s1600-h/DSC01580.JPG">

We all took turns going on rides and watching the little ones! Here is Grandma with Hayden! He actually went on 6 rides with us and LOVED it!



We went on Space Mountain and sat in the very front! We couldn't believe how brave Alena was riding all the "big-kid" rides!




Besides the mullet, we have no clue how Ricky spotted the lunch lady from this past season of Survivor at Disneyland with her family! But nonetheless, we got a picture with someone "famous" at California Adventure. She was very happy she was noticed and very nice.



We enjoyed the Aladdin Show, lot's of rides and Grandma even rode the "Tower of Terror!" ( I didn't think she was ever going to speak to me again!!! But we were so proud of her.) We stayed there until 11:00 p.m. (when the park closed) and had a great time. The fireworks and the snow in the park was the icing on the cake.

3 comments:

TRICKY said...

I am so sorry I cannot figure out how to flip the pics around. I have tried numerous ways and it just never works! I am so sorry!

Rachel said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL! I'm so glad you guys get to spend time together and do fun stuff. Hayden is so cute, I can't believe how big he's gotten. And Alena's a tough little girl-SPACE MOUNTAIN-wow! I'm glad you guys had fun! See you soon! I love you guys!

Moreau's said...

Who the hedoublehockeysticks is the lunch lady and what is she doing with Lauren's old hair do. I love that y'all went to D-land and that you got your mom to ride the tower of terror! Diane did you pee a little bit, just a little bit? You are so brave! I think Alena is a stud, I loved that she put her hands up! When I ride Space Mntn, I hold on for dear life! Just like Grandpa Larry:) I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and had fun opening all your gifts. It was so good to see everyone! But it is so good to be home. I slept all day yesterday! That trip wiped me out. I love you all and hope to see you soon!
Karen