Sunday, January 13, 2008

Caught red handed



After eating funeral potatoes for
Christmas eve, Jared, Marla and Cristian decided to make a quick stop at 7-11 for a bite to eat before round 2 of potatoes and ham.


There has got to be some new dinner recipe we can use for Christmas 2009. Ricky (marty stewart) please start thinking now and use your cooking ability to prepare a new menu for our next Christmas together. I mean, I like funeral potatoes, and Mom you did a great job making them, but we're a creative family, there has to be something more!



6 comments:

gio said...

busted!

Jamma said...

I wish I would have been invited!! You're right...we'll work on a new menu!! Hey I like the count down to baby!! and the new look to the blog!! Thanks

Little Larry said...

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!! Those were the words from Alena when she saw that she was not invited to the hot dog and corn dog feast. I think hot dogs and coke would be a great meal choice for a Christmas Celebration. Maybe we can all get together at Costco. It would certainly be cheaper, more filling, and less crowded.

Little Larry said...

I like the count down to baby as well. I can't believe it is that close!@#$@^:)

Moreau's said...

Some people have Prime Rib for Christmas Dinner. I like it with the twice baked potatoes, and the Christmas Salad, (you know the one with crazins and candied sliced almonds-yum). Or Dave could shoot you a Christmas Goose :D! That would sure be good-not!

P.S. Where did you get a count down to baby? That is super cool!

Rachel said...

um prime rib sounds good. The baby counter is from babystrology.com. You just put in your due date and name and it'll make you a counter. YOU NEED ONE!