Friday, November 23, 2007

Hayden's First Turkey Day!



Hi Family!

We hope that everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving. It was Hayden's first Turkey Day and he had a great time! His Uncle Trent flew in from Nor Cal for this joyous event. Even though he didn't get to eat any Turkey, he had a fun time with everyone. He went to the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit today with Ricky and the Lemperle's. (I had to work-hey it was the busiest shopping day of the year!) He didn't cry the entire day! He is excited to meet Marla for the first time and play with Cristian in a couple of weeks! Yeah! Maybe all the kids can visit Santa together? I know he will be at Santee Lakes Dec. 16th or 17th if we want to skip the lines at the malls! We are so grateful to have each and every single one of you in our lives. We love you!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! He is so so cute! We miss you guys! I can't decide who he looks like. Maybe more like you Troy. Ahh I just love him. What a beautiful family. We can't wait to see you all!

MARLA said...

Oh my he is so so so so cute! I really can't wait to meet him. It has been too long. Really it has. You guys are so cute and I can't wait to see everyone... real soon. I love you guys

Jamma said...

Oh what a cute picture...Hayden is getting so big. So glad that you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Isn't a wonderful time when we can get together with family and friends and give thanks for all of our blessings. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. I love you all.

Jamma said...

I forgot to tell you what a cute little family you are. Love the picture and I love you!!

Moreau's said...

You guys should all be models! What an adorable fam! I am glad you guys had an eventful thanksgiving! We will see you soon!