Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES


Ever since I was little I loved to play with The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the backyard with Jared and also that sweet pizza shooter. So secertly in my mind and in my heart I have always dreamed of being a teenage mutant nijna turtle and I'm here today to announce my dream has come true. Turtles in a half shell... Turtle POWER!
I was also pondering and hoping that for our family picture we can take a picture of just the kids and we can all be ninja turtles but I guess since there are only 4, Rachel has been voted to be Splinter.. the rat. Haha. I call dibs on Rafael.

5 comments:

Jamma said...

Marla....Dad was wondering where that trash can lid went to..HA HA. What a cute idea. You are so funny!! A picture sounds good to me, how about to you Rachel....How do you feel about being the Rat!!! You could always be the pizza delivery guy. (was there such a character???) Love you all and Marla thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

The Rat! I'm not sure what to say. I'm hurt sister, really hurt. Couldn't I be April the reporter or something. Well I guess if I'm going to be the rat, will you atleast ask Johnny if I can borrow his costume (only if he's not using it that day of course)

Little Larry said...

That is a sweet costume!!! Who is Donatello? Could she even see? It doesn't look like she cut holes out for her eyes. Did you have to buy the whole trash can to get the lids or did they just sell you the lid? Did you guys sew your own costumes? Looks like you all had fun.

MARLA said...

HAHA Dad the trash can lids went to a trash can, silly! and Larry I can't answer your question of where I got them. The other girls in the picture are my roommates and I'm pretty sure she couldn't see at all. HAHA! My one roommates mom sewed all of them for us the day of.... Mom you know how that is. Another thing... Rachel, I'm not quite sure if I get what you were saying about jonny... Are you calling him a Rat? Explain i'm retarded.
Jared good news you can be Donatello... I know how much you love purple.

Rachel said...

Yes, Jonny is a little rat.