Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What does a LION SAY?

Hey everybody!!! I hope all is well with everyone. For some strange reason our Kids did not want to be MEATBALLS for Halloween. On our way into Ricky and Troy's party, Alena asked us why we had to be FOOD for Halloween. As much as they enjoyed being a part of a great Italian (Fake Italian) meal, they just did not want to go out in public again dressed as part of a main dish. Alena really wanted to be a princess and we wanted Dean to be Tigger but it did not seem to work out that way.


.


Instead they both decide to be LIONS!!! Alena went to school as a lion because we told her that every other Girl would dress up as a princess and she needed to be different. Of course if Alena is a lion then Dean has to most definitely be one too. You have to admit this is a much more noble and prestigious costume that being a MEATBALL.





Who knew that Dean had so much hair. He left it that way ALL DAY. They had a great time trick or treating and definitely did not over indulge on candy. (Either did I, I did not even have 1 piece)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Larry

4 comments:

Jamma said...

What cute little lions...I would love to meet up with them in the forest. Thanks for sharing such cute pictures. Grandma (jama) loves you.

MARLA said...

Oh my goodness... They are so cute. I love you guys so much. I sure do miss those two little faces. I can't wait to see you guys. I love you all..

TRICKY said...

So cute and what a great makeup job!

Rachel said...

Oh that's so cute! All the kids in Italy want to be meatballs for Halloween, I wonder why your kids didn't?!! Funny. They look like awesome little lions. Did you really not even eat one piece of candy?! I decided no more sugar for me, but then I went to Albertson's and bought like 3 bags of candy for 75 cents each. I couldn't pass it up, but now I just eat candy all day long. I'll start the no sugar thing next week.