Friday, October 19, 2007

DINNER IS SERVED!


You know every mothers dream is to have taught their children something that will help them in their lives. All I have to say is mom for sure taught me how to make one mean corndog. Haha! It really has come in handy while I've been here in Utah... Last break the fast my apartment was one out of many others who were in charge of bringing the main dish.... Sunday morning came along and of course we all forgot. So scrounging through the food I have, which is not much, I found none other than corndogs. So we slaved over a hot oven all afternnoon but as you can see our beautiful casseroll... corndogs and chicken nuggets. All I can say is everyone loved it. Mom you should be proud!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Sister, could you send me your corndog chicken casserole recipe? I've been looking for new ones. Ha ha ha. This is so funny. Mom would have been even prouder if you would have thrown spaghetti and butter (with Ketchup of course)in as a side dish. You're cute sister. I love you!

Little Larry said...

Did you bring Ketchup, Mustard, or Ranch to go with that gourmet meal? I prefer ketchup. If you would have put some parsley ontop everyone would have thought it was a french meal.

Jamma said...

Oh Marla....You are so funny. Corndogs and chicken nuggets!!! Your favorites. We will serve them at your wedding reception...for sure, for sure!! Rachel you are right a side of spaghetti and butter..with ketchup would have topped the meal off perfectly. I am glad you are having fun Marla and learning such wonderful homemaking skills. Please don't give me any credit! I love you.

Rachel said...

just a note, if you click on the picture, you can see an enlarged version. then you can see marla's headband close up.