Wednesday, October 31, 2007

LITTLE STINKER

Last Friday we went to a Halloween birthday party, so I had a chance to give Cristian's costume a "test drive." Here are the results . . . . (turn up the volume for full effect)




After about an hour or so of torture at the party, I told him we could go home and change. He immediately got excited clapped his hands and we headed home. I got a few pictures of a much happier Cristian before I took off his dreaded costume. We'll see how tonight goes!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



3 comments:

Jamma said...

Oh little Cristian....you are a cute little stinker....I am sorry you don't like your costume, but you look so cute in it, and mommy looks cute in hers. I hope you have a Happy Halloween. Grandma loves you very much. Be good and be a happy boy. (papa loves you too!!) He just hasn't caught the bug yet. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Little Larry said...

I can smell you guys from hear and I think I heard Cristian screaming as well. Hope you have a great Halloween!!

TRICKY said...

Hayden is actually going to be a Skunk next year too! (We got a great deal on a costume!) He is adorable and I hope he got lot's of treats with mommy and daddy tonight!