Saturday, October 27, 2007

Large Order of Spaghetti with Meatballs!




I know I'm the last one to write in this blog and I know you're wondering what my problem is....but I was waiting for something really exciting to share with you all...
Okay....look at the picture......get it?? Hint: There's a reason we chose this brand of spaghetti sauce.... YUP!! Dean is going to be a BIG BROTHER now!!!! You can't really see it but on the bottom of the label it says "Expires May 15 2008" (that would be the due date)
We told the kids today about it today and we asked Alena if she would like a little brother or a little sister and she said "Oh yeah! A little sister!!" So she gets it a little bit but Dean doesn't have a clue. I'm sure it'll sink in sooner or later.
Too bad Mary Jo has to shop at Albertson's in Santee, though. Thanks for keeping it a secret, Jared. (if you did!!)
Well, Larry keeps telling me to write more and more BUT we need to make our entrance at Ricky and Troy's Halloween Party!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! You're costumes are SO cute! This news was worth waiting for you on here! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Rachel said...

p.s. Remember how retarded I am. I couldn't understand why you chose prego. My limited Italian mind could only think " prego=you're welcome" OH PREGO. Auguri again!

MARLA said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you guys. You guys are so cute... I love you guys so much!

Jamma said...

Oh you don't know how excited I am....and what a darling way to announce it. Sorry I was so dense!! I am so happy for our family....what a wonderful blessing. Thank you for making me so happy. I love you all!

TRICKY said...

LOVE the way you told everyone!!! And on top of that, you guys won Most Creative Costume- what a fun memory for baby to know about!

Moreau's said...

YEAH!!!!!! Rach just gave me an invite to get on the blog! I have been reading everything, and I just got to this exciting news! I am soooo excited for you guys! I loved how you announced it! You always come up with the cutest ways to announce that your "Prego". Too cute! Way to go you two!