Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hi Family!



Hi Family!

We are looking forward to hearing about all of the exciting moments life brings your way and are happy to share our experiences with you as a new little family.

It has been a busy week! From Hayden's Blessing (What a special day!) to Roadshow weekend finally being here (Ricky helped write the show and I was in charge of the choreography. Oh! And Grandma and Papa babysat during all the rehearsals) we are learning how to balance life with the joys of parenthood and we are loving every second.

Hayden had his 2 month Doctor visit on Monday and he received his first shots. (I think it hurt Mommy more than him!) But, he did really good and the Doctor was so impressed that he didn't cry! He weighed in almost at 14 lbs! Wow! Rach- we might have to borrow some of Cristian's 12-month clothing already! Believe it or not, Hayden stills fits in Newborn sizing, but probably not for long. Here is a picture of him at his visit! He is in the 90th percentile for height and weight.



We love you all and look forward to hearing from you! This is such a wonderful idea and we are looking forward to this Christmas when everyone can soon be together!
Love,
Ricky, Troy and Hayden

4 comments:

Jamma said...

I was excited this morning when I went to the blog page and saw a new entry and pictures. I love this!!! The blessing was wonderful and the roadshow turned out to be really good...from the story line to the singing and dancing. I really enjoyed it...and even more enjoyed having Hayden on Tuesday nights. He is so cute and such a good boy. He is welcome anytime.

Rachel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Hayden is SO adorable. I can't believe how big he's gotten. Almost 14 pounds?! Oh he's so cute. Wish we could have been there for the blessing, but are looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas. Let's start thinking of colors and location for our family picture.

MARLA said...

My little new nephew is so dang cute! I can't believe I haven't even met him.... You guys are depriving your poor little boy of his favorite auntie marla. Haha! I'm looking forward to the day when I can meet him. I love you guys so much. Feel free to put as many pictures of him as you want... I wouldn't mind at all. Love you!

Rachel said...

I second that . . . post lots of pictures.